- Closing Date: 24th September, 2021 (12 noon)
- Interview Date: Thursday 30th September/Friday 1st
- October, 2021 (TBC)
- Job Start Date: Friday 8th October, 2021 (or as soon as
- possible thereafter)
- Contract/Hours: Permanent, Part-time, Term time only
- Salary Type: NJC Support Staff
- Salary Details: Grade 3 (£18,562-£18,933 pro-rata)
- Hours of Work: 22.5 hours over 3 days
- Location of Role: Stedham Primary School.
We are looking for a school administrator to join our friendly office team. The hours of work will be 3 full days - 8.00am to 4.00pm (with a 30 minute break for lunch) working as a jobshare with our current part time school administrator.
We offer a rewarding and stimulating working environment along with opportunities for professional development. The role requires an organised and flexible personality. You will need a high standard of literacy and maths with the ability to use ICT packages and systems. Some experience of SIMS would be ideal but not essential. This is a great opportunity to work in a rewarding position that makes a real difference to the lives of the entire Stedham School community.
Further information is available by email [email protected] or by phoning the school office on 01730 813522.
Stedham Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Services checks along with other relevant employment checks.